- From Wikipedia: "A robot is a mechanical or virtual agent, usually an electro-mechanical machine that is guided by a computer program or electronic circuitry." The word "robot" originated in the Czech play R.U.R., and is based on a Czech word meaning "serf" or "worker."
Flopped Movies Featuring RobotsEdit
- Ghost in the Shell (2017)
- RoboCop (2014)
- Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Total Recall
Facts About RobotsEdit
- “Robots are really good at calculating probabilities.”
—Simon, Episode 1: Stealth @05:00
- “Robots can't wear khaki pants!”
—Stuart, Episode 191: Men, Women & Children @1:09:20
- “Robots like to party.”
—Dan, ibid. @1:09:25
- Elliott is the Johnny 5 of a group of robots that were made for learning about movies. He's short and talks like a robot. He has no Ally Sheedy in his life yet to teach him there's something more to life than movies. Dan might fulfill this role, Stuart would be Fisher Stevens. (Episode 22: Vantage Point)
- Episode 41: 12 Rounds @8:50
- Dan and Elliott attempt to teach Stuart how to perform a robot impression. (Episode 152: Easy Rider: The Ride Back @00:40)
- Battlestar Galactica: Hunchback Detective (television series)
- P2: Pudgment Day
- A chronoassassin arrives from the future, made of organized chocolate. It can assume any shape, although in practice it sticks to primarily bunnies, squares, footballs, and creme eggs. (That's how they figure out it's the chocolate robot -- there's no creme in the creme egg.) It's not very dangerous, because it's chocolate. You want to eat it though, because it's delicious.
- Episode 77: Skyline
Dan: Megan Fox's sex appeal is so big, it needs five screens to contain it. Elliott: I do not like her, but I guess so. She seems like a sex robot that was just like: "We've created the perfect woman, using science!" It's like, yeah but she seems inhuman. And the things she says seem like calculated to attract a certain type of guy to see her movies. When she's like: "Yeah, I love to drink beer and watch sports! And also: I'm a bisexual!" Dan: Yeah. Elliott: "Come see my movie!" Stuart: Oh, you read her Maxim interview, huh? Elliott: Course I did, we had it at work. Come on. Dan: Stuart seems to be, you know, really considering the advantages of a sex robot right now. Stuart: Yeah. Elliott: But anyway, so... Stuart: I don't have to strangle her afterwards. Dan: What?! Jesus Christ, that's the worst — Elliott: That's really horrifying. Stuart: Then cut her hands and feet off, and leave her in a trunk somewhere. Dan: — of the many horrible things that you've said... Elliott: Wow! Stuart: Wait, what?
- “When I was a boy, we had sex with women, not robots. What I'm saying is: Hand me that robot!”
—Elliott, Episode 142: Getaway @29:15
- Elliott and Stuart do a bit (Wait...what? C'mon.) wherein Elliott built Stuart to be a pleasure-bot. Episode 148: Gangster Squad
Pages in category "Robots"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.