- "In this episode, we discuss Katherine Heigl's most honestly-named film: One for the Money."
- As recommended by Elliott's Mom, a movie based on the best-selling series of novels by Janet Evanovich.
- An attractive young woman gets hired as a rookie bounty huntress, and almost immediately becomes mixed up in a complicated murder plot.
- In the middle between Good-Bad and Bad-Bad (Stuart) @35:30
- Didn't hate it, but didn't like it. (Elliott) @35:55
- Bad-Bad movie, but one of the best of the Bad-Bads (Dan) @36:15
- “'Attack the vagina' sounds like he's, like, got some nunchucks or something and he's just whackin' at it.”
- “He's super cut. Like I said: he's got abs like a Ninja Turtle.”
- Mailbag Song @39:00
- "Retronauts Plug" from Bob Mackie @39:35
- Retronauts (podcast)
- "" from Aaron Lastnamewithheld @46:50
- That Is All by John Hodgman (pg. 726)
- The Missouri Breaks (1976) by Arthur Penn (Elliott) @?
- Chronicle (2012) by Josh Trank (Stuart) @?
- Haywire (2011) by Steven Soderbergh (Dan) @?