- "In this episode we discuss The Odd Life of Timothy Green, a film that turns the inability to have a child into a whimsical fantasy!"
- We take on the age-old story of a magical adopted boy with leaf ankles, The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Meanwhile, Elliott dreams of a world where we could make a musical out of leaves, Stuart advises on how we could make Timothy into a cool dude, and we learn of Dan's latest infirmity.
- This movie was Elliott's choice.
- It would have worked a lot better as a musical. @4:30
- “The main theme of this movie seems to be: 'The Importance of Pencils.'”
- A magical plant boy inspires an entire town to be better people, eventually.
- The movie begins with a symbolic funeral for a child.
- “He walked out of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.”
- “Instead of solving everyone's problems, this family should have just moved out of the pencil town, because everyone there is a jerk.”
- Names they could have given the adopted daughter instead of "Lily": (@12:30)
- #1 Happy Panda
- 2008 Olympics
- Fortune Cookie
- Golden Luck Dragon Fu
- Great Wall
- Happy Joy Sun
- Moo Shu
- Short Circuit @28:55
- Mac and Me @29:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @34:50
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @35:10
- Marginal Good-Bad Movie (Dan) @36:40
- Elliott mentions the trailer for the movie Stolen @01:35
- Elliott mentions Phantasm @03:55
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green 2: Green's Back, Gotta Attack @34:05
- Rookie of the Year 2: Soccer This Time @53:50
- Instead of a kid, it's a guy in his mid-thirties who's sighing all the time.
- Barks and Stabcreation @1:00:30
- An escaped serial killer who kills a different cast member every week, until there's none left. Then it turns out it was all just a dream... but it was the dream of a dog. And the dog has to go on an amazing adventure to save his owner, who's just been blasted into space.
- Dan's Knee @52:35
- "You're My Only Horror-Movie Hope" from Paige Lastnamewithheld @38:50
- Big Sausage Pizza @48:30