- "I have to admit: we did it for teh lulz. We discuss Smiley."
- Warning: listening to this podcast may result in a Smiley attack.
- A college student discovers that Smiley, an urban legend about a murderous spirit which you can invoke to kill your Internet chat partner, is actually true!
- It's a classic "Reverse Candyman" scenario. @06:50, 09:15
- That's My Boy @37:45
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @36:55
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @37:25
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @38:35
- Dan's Knee @1:45
- Millionaire Baby and Hobo Baby
- Dingdonggate @3:20
- Pervazoid #1 @42:25, 45:40
- Dan's Wife @45:15
- Krang with boobs @55:10
- Star Wars @59:45
- Stuart Wellington's Castle Babies (television series)
- You're in the Hot Seat Starring Dan McCoy as The Seat, and Stuart Wellington as Jamie Hot. @43:30
- “Watching Smiley with Stuart was like watching The Matrix with my dad, when I had to explain everything to him.”
- “Hey, it's me! Where do you want those lulz?”
- "The Flopford Wives" from Joe Lastnamewithheld @41:30
- "Our Long National Nightmare Is Finally Over" from Sta Lastnamewithheld @47:45
- The Invisible Maniac for sale on DVD @48:20
- "Brookline High School" from David Lastnamewithheld (Elliott's brother) @50:35
Dan: This letter... Elliott: Okay. Dan: Is from... Elliott: Yes? Any time... Dan: David... Elliott: No! Dan: Last name withheld. Elliott: Okay, thank goodness. Dan: Elliott's brother. Elliott: No! Nooo! NOOO!!!
- Which Nicolas Cage movie that you've all watched for The Flop House do you think was the worst?
- "Honor Roger Ebert by Dishonoring Rob Schneider" from Chris Lastnamewithheld @55:30
- Blood Diner (1987) by Jackie Kong (Stuart) @1:00:30
- Excision (2012) by Richard Bates, Jr. (Dan) @1:01:55
- Kurotokage (1962) by Umetsugu Inoue (Elliott) @1:05:25 (Not the 1968 version.)
- Union Station (1950) by Rudolph Maté (Elliott) @1:04:35