- "On this episode we discuss The Purge. Not the Lifetime movie about bulimia. The one with Ethan Hawke."
- Sequel to The Binge
- Hey guys, who do you think you're gonna murder during The Purge this year? Meanwhile, Dan argues for greater creativity in purge-crime, Elliott introduces "Spoiler Alert Rod Serling," and Stuart makes us all uncomfortable with his sudden surge in the perv ratings.
- During the annual Purge, Ethan Hawke's fortress-like mansion is literally besieged by a roving gang of murderous preppies.
- The cavernous mansion is like a veritable House of Leaves. @23:55
- “They're all wearing masks that have big, smiley faces. Not like Smiley — they don't look like a fat man's belly.”
- Totally Snorifying (Stuart) @40:00
- Totally Snorifying (Dan) @40:30
- Totally Snorifying (Elliott) @41:25
- “Anyway, Monty Python. Look it up. Good stuff.”
- “All we did was call you a perv and kick you out of the club, and suddenly you're mad at us!”
- “Jesus Christ.”
- "The Original Castle Freak" from Brian Lastnamewithheld @44:05
- "I Need An Answer" from Ian Lastnamewithheld @47:00
- Gambit @48:10
- "A Title for Elliott" from Elle Kennedy @49:25
- Pregnesia by Carla Cassidy (2009)
- Short Circuit 2 @50:55
- Big Brown Eyes (1936) by Raoul Walsh (Dan) @55:25