- "And remember: you only have until December 1st to get those 'He's the Housecat' music video contest entries in. So get to it."
- Two is the Cloneliest Number
- The three peaches spend this episode cloning around about Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones, as part of a podcrawl with Read it and Weep (who took on Episode I) and Proudly Resents (who will be taking on Episode III). Meanwhile, Dan's space gaydar is misaligned, Elliott explains the proper way to steal a cake, and the greatest secrets of Stuart's nerdiness are revealed.
- “She forgot her safeword.”
—Pervazoid #1, explaining why Anakin's mother Shmi was found tied up and near death in the Tusken Raider camp @38:35
- “Bad-bad[...] You know what? Maybe it's good-bad, I dunno.”
- “I hate it, and I kinda like it.”
- “I like this movie. I shouldn't. There's no real — I can't defend it...”
- (sung) "... Who could have sent us these letters? Could we get a letter from Shredder? Probably not. He's a fictional ninja..." (@55:10)
"Elliott Has Become My Favorite Flopper" from Laura Lastnamewithheld (@56:30)
"In Defense of Dan McCoy" from Brian Lastnamewithheld (@59:40)
- The letter writer compares the hosts in terms of the Three Stooges.
- Unhelpfully, Dan remarks that he always pictured The Cryptkeeper's genitalia as a wormy boner.
- Inside Llewyn Davis (2013) by The Coen Brothers (Dan) @1:06:55
- Night Watch (2004) by Timur Bekmambetov (Stuart) @1:09:20
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (2005) by George Lucas (Stuart) @1:09:00
- War Witch (2012) by Kim Nguyen (Elliott) @1:05:00