- "It's a Flop House holiday extravaganza, as we discuss the 'War on Christmas' movie Last Ounce of Courage."
- You can have my Christmas when you pry it from my cold dead hand.
- Hey, remember when we all used to celebrate Christmas? Last Ounce of Courage takes us back to that magical time. Meanwhile, Stu is upset at the way Wolverine treated his Christmas gift, Dan fails to have perspective about his knee, and Elliott reveals the Jesus/Ducktales crossover.
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @46:15
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @47:30
- Good-Bad Movie (Dan) @48:10
- Teddygrams @11:11
- Bot-mas @12:56
- Celebrating the manufacturing of Robot Jesus AKA Christazoid
- "Scary Stoff [sic]" @51:20
Dan: This first letter is titled "Scary Stoff"... "Scary Stuff"... Elliott: No, no — "Scary Stoff"!
It's not scary stuff, it's stoff instead
But what is stoff? Let's find out what stoff is
Is stoff the stuff that's under your bed?
Is stoff the stuff that's on top of your head?
Is stoff the stuff inside of the dead?
We'll never know, just where it goes
It's stoff! It's stoff!
What is this stoff?
Stoff, it's off! Give it a stoff!
Stoff it around
Stoff it in town
Stoff it upside down
Brought to you by Dan McCoy's stupid mouth that can't say things right.
- Elliott possesses a "super strong" immune system, but is susceptible to chipmunk diseases. @1:14:05
- “He looks kinda like a mannequin whose cheeks melted in.”
- “Just drag into your queue and click play. [...] You don't drag 'em anymore? Okay, well... do whatever Elliott just said.”
- "Scary Stuff in Not-Scary Movies" from Alex Lastnamewithheld (@51:10)
- Elliott mentions The Human Centipede (First Sequence) and Stuart inexplicably calls middle, before realizing his terrible mistake. (@52:25)
- "Mr. Wellington, I Presume" from Rob Lastnamewithheld (@57:00)
- "Those With Non-Debilitating Leg Injuries Need Your Sympathy and Respect" from Ajuhar Lastnamewithheld (@59:10)
- Dan paraphrases Mel Brooks, adapting the quote to be leg-centric. (@1:01:50)
|"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."||"Tragedy is when I stub my toe. Comedy is when you fall down a manhole and break your neck."|
- My Name Is Nobody (1973) by Tonino Valerii, Sergio Leone (Elliott) @1:10:15
- Stoker (2013) by Chan-wook Park (Stuart) @1:08:05
- Targets (1968) by Peter Bogdanovich (Dan) @1:04:50