Stuart: Crack open your storybooks, because tonight we watched A Winter's Tale! Dan: It's just Winter's Tale... Elliott: A Winter's Tale! Dan: Oh boy... perfect...
- We return to the “romantic fantasy” genre that served us so well (?) with Upside Down as we discuss the Colin Farrell vehicle, Winter’s Tale. Meanwhile, Dan explains Aerosmith’s magic powers, Elliott implores a horse to help him make his booty call, and Stuart wonders whether he was the one in Spaceballs.
- "Let me be the first to congradulate you on your upcoming 80th anniversary" from Nick Lastnamewithheld @49:24
@53:44 additional song: "thanks for the memories"
- "In case you are in need of a short letter to read on the show" from Cassandra Lastnamewithheld @54:44
- "Hey duuuudes!" from Julian Lastnamewithheld @56:00
- "Which Busby Berkeley number is perviest?" from PJ Lastnamewithheld @01:00:02
- Run All Night (2015) by Jaume Collet-Serra(Dan) @01:06:42
- It Follows (2014) by David Robert Mitchell (Stuart) @01:09:39
- The Devil and Daniel Webster (1941) by William Dieterle (Elliott) @01:10:28
- Love Affair, or the Case of the Missing Switchboard Operator (1967) by Dusan Makavejev (Elliott) @01:11:52