- "On this episode we discuss the film Movie Title."
Official Show NotesEdit
- "Smalltember/vember begins with a movie none of us had heard of until a couple of Canadian listeners pressed a blu-ray into our hot little hands: No Deposit. Meanwhile Elliott reveals Ringo Starr's adventures in New Jersey, Stuart sends a giant child straight to the circus, and Dan delivers a line that should NOT be taken out of context."
- Good-Great Movie (Stuart) @51:40
- Good-Bad Movie (Dan) @52:50
- Good-Bad Movie (Elliott) @53:10
- Ben Grimm @1:04:25
- Ringo Starr
- Red Shoe Diaries @25:20
- Sound Effects @38:35
- The Taking of Pelham One Two Three @46:50
- Highlander @50:05
Elliott: His wife goes: "Your loser brother's robbing a bank!" And she already said like, "Hey! Go get me some more fuckin' vodka! If you can handle that, you loser!" That's how she talks to him, all the time. And he goes, "What? My brother is in trouble robbing a bank?"
And Stuart, do you want to deliver his classic line?
Stuart: I think Dan wants to deliver it. Dan: I don't know if I remember it exactly, but it was something like: "I sold out my brother for pussy..." Elliott: "...and you're a cunt!" That's quoting what he says! Stuart: After he fucking spikes the vodka bottle on the ground, she's like "Hey!" Dan: "Clean that up!" Elliott: Dan, you might want to do an explicit language special warning on this.
- — @43:30
- "Mail Title" from Firstnamewithheld Robert Lastnamewithheld @1:04:35
- "The Housecat" from Listener Lastnamewithheld @Time
- "Nasty Stomach Bug" from Michael Lastnamewithheld @1:09:00
- Demolition Man (1993) by Marco Brambilla (Stuart) @Time
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (1935) by William Dieterle and Max Reinhardt (Dan) @Time
- Pather Panchali (1955) by Satyajit Ray (Elliott) @Time
- Episode 220: The Trust @10:00