- For the fictional criminal, see Seven Pounds (Batman Villain).
- "In this episode, we struggle to find three ounces of things to say about Seven Pounds."
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @27:15
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @27:20
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @28:00
Batman Villain CreatedEdit
- Seven Pounds (Batman Villain). Ironically, though Seven Pounds clearly originated here, the floppers barely mention him in the episode. He takes on a much more vivid career later.
- Well, Batman, I've stolen SEVEN POUNDS from Gotham's metro! [See, pounds are a unit of size for railroads.]
- Executor of the State (TV sitcom) @17:55
- “R-O-C-K in the U-S-A!”
- “It's similar to the opposite of the movie Body Parts...”
- “After I saw The Incredible Shrinking Man, it genuinely made me sad me to think about, like, 'Oh, you know what? If I shrank down, my cat would eat me without a second thought.'”
- “I actually, I'm legally not allowed to do my racist Mexican accent anymore.”
- “So the cops go up to him and they're like, 'Hey buddy, what the fuck? This dude killed himself with a jellyfish.' And the guy's like, 'OH MY GOD REGRETS.'”
- “So I guess what I'm saying is: I don't know how old A.O. Scott is, but he's an old man with dementia and he should no longer be writing film reviews.”
- Tell No One (2006) by Guillaume Canet (Stuart) @30:00
- During which Stuart struggles to explain how to use Netflix. @31:00
- Monkey Business (1931) Marx Brothers film @33:40
- Real Life (1979) by Albert Brooks (Elliott) @31:40
- Nothing in the Flop House Movie Mailbag.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.