- "And now, one from the Blart. We talk about Paul Blart: Mall Cop."
Official Show NotesEdit
- "Ask not for whom the Paul Blarts. It Blarts for thee. Meanwhile, Brock advances a novel theory about why the mall hijackers use non-lethal force; Dan is baffled by the contortions the screenwriters go through to explain normal, everyday things; and Stuart talked about his penis."
- The story of a man who has the chance to become a cop, but doesn't.
- “He's kind of a loser, and then he's put into, like, a mall-style Die Hard with a bunch of, like, extreme sports bad guys.”
- Good-Bad Movie (Stuart) @31:25
- between Good-Bad and Bad-Bad (Dan) @32:05
- between Good-Bad and Bad-Bad (Brock) @32:50
- Popeyes Fried Chicken @00:45
- Robert DeNiro and Al Pacino @11:20
- Reindeer Games @13:40, 33:35
- Ice Pirates @35:00
- Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins @35:05
- Benny Hill @38:05
- Monty Python @38:10
- The Wire @39:00
- "So, Michael Bay's Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen beats Paul Blart on number of fart sound effects." (Stuart) @33:50
- Moon (2009) by Duncan Jones (Brock) @34:25
- The Granny (1995) by Luca Bercovici (Stuart) @35:40
- Prime Suspect (BBC television series) (Dan) @37:35