- "On this episode we welcome two werewolf experts to discuss the movie Skinwalkers."
Official Show NotesEdit
- "Sometimes you eat the Skinwalker, and sometimes the Skinwalker eats you. For our first ever five man podcast, we bring in some experts -- specifically, the authors of the book The Werewolf's Guide to Life: A Manual for the Newly-Bitten (available for purchase Tuesday, September 15) Bob Powers and Ritch Duncan. Perhaps they'll be able to explain this Navajo werewolf opus. Meanwhile, Dan is uncharacteristically lewd, Elliott reveals his unexpected martial arts skills, and Stuart discloses his secret identity as a vigilante stripper."
- Good-Bad Movie (Elliott) @38:40
- C+ (Stuart) @39:15
- Good-Bad Movie (Dan) @39:55
- Good-Bad Movie (Ritch) @40:30
- 2/5 Bow Ties (Bob) @40:55
- Probably the most heavily populated episode of the podcast yet, this episode featured all three of the normal Floppers, plus two guests (Ritch Duncan and Bob Powers). Elliott has to sit on Stu's lap. Tickle fights (and uncomfortable moments involving erections into lower backs) ensues.
- The Floppers tell the story of JFK's assassination, except everyone's a werewolf.
- Long discussion about the myth of the silver bullet. Basically, if there's anything that would normally kill you (ie. a bullet, a knife, a chain wrapped around your neck), a silver version of it would also kill you. Possibly a myth started by werewolves to make killing them sound too expensive for the everyday consumer.
- Elliott compares EVERYTHING to The Invasion, starring Nicole Kidman as a spree killer.
- Stuart misses much of the movie, including the sex scene, which just seems wrong.
- Stu keeps things on schedule, including his bowel movements.
- Dan gets distracted by dirty talk which, pre-Pervazoid #1 investiture, is considered weird.
- Stu's life is compared to the movie, Angel, but instead of being a student by day, and stripper by night, he's instead a masked vigilante by day, and a podcaster by night.
No letters this episode.