- "Dybbuk, schmybbuk — pass the ham. We talk about The Unborn."
- Only 88 minutes long (unlike the movie 88 Minutes), featuring a demon and a men's room gloryhole.
Stuart: So she finds out that this old lady at this old folks home is her grandma, and her grandma tells her this crazy story that — about the Holocaust. I wasn't paying that much attention to that part. Elliott: When she — her — this old lady, she — Dan: "... crazy story about the Holocaust..." Let's make it clear that Stuart is not Holocaust-denying. Elliott: This crazy story about a holocaust of some kind? Whatever!
- “I assumed it was about an aborted baby that wanted to live and was coming back for revenge. It is not. It is saying: you should abort your children, because they will be evil.”
- Mirrors @30:05
- Stuart still doesn't understand the ending of Mirrors. @30:10
- Frighteningly Funny (Stuart) @31:10
- A little Snorifying with some Frighteningly Funny parts (Dan) @31:30
- Frighteningly Funny (Elliott) @32:35
- Corn Condom Covered Tube Steaks (Stuart) @01:45
- Roman Polanski @04:15, 28:35
- John Wilkes Booth @28:40
- Ape Law @33:10
- Stuart's Penis (Dan) @37:00
- The ending of the US version of Life On Mars @37:35
- Persona @40:25
- In the Mouth of Madness @40:30
- Eddie Furlong
- “Freud would say every dream has a sexual element. But he was a pervert.”
- “Wait, Phil Hartman died? I gotta start reading these celebrity newspapers, huh guys?”
- “It is the 25th anniversary of Ghostbusters and I've been celebrating it all year.”
- "Here Comes Peter Floppentail" from Colin Lastnamewithheld @34:05