- "In this episode we discuss the most terrifying horror movie ever made: John Travolta and Robin Williams in Old Dogs."
- Two high-powered sports marketing agents are unexpectedly saddled with a couple of kids.
- “It's like Ishtar. Except not as successful.”
- Smash Cut @11:20, 17:20
- “This is the most overacted movie in the history of the world, I think.”
- Bad-Bad Movie (unanimous) @42:15
- Elliott recommends that you run out to your local video store and burn it to the ground, to stop people from watching this movie.
- Stuart is engaged to be married.
- Elliott's wedding is only two weeks away (Sunday, August 29th)
- Writers Guild of America East @04:55
- Anne Hathaway @05:35
- Smurfs @07:25
- Elric's sword, Stormbringer @08:50
- Gamer, Surrogates @24:50
- 88 Minutes @31:00
- Film Crossover Ideas @33:50
- Rocky VI / Rambo V
- Transformers 2: Attack of the Clones
- (Elliott) @37:50
- Transformers 2: The Rise of Cobra
- (Stuart) @37:50
- “Oh, God...”
- “I, usually after seeing a bad movie, don't feel molested, but I do after having watched this one.”