Audio Note 🎧 A few seconds of radio interference @11:00
- "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Flop House hosts wasting their lives. We discuss Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time."
- “It is a little bit like the opening of Diff'rent Strokes, but the one with the scary music over it. So it looks like Conrad Bain is kidnapping those two children.”
- Next @12:30
- “I wouldn't be afraid to tell Ben Kingsley to his face that he is a dried-up skeleton of a man.”
- Back to the Future @16:55
- The Last Airbender @24:05
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @33:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @34:00
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @35:25
- Hot Dog... The Movie @02:10
- Dan's yardstick @ 18:45
- Scrooge McDuck @26:15
- Stuart declares in this episode that if Huey, Dewey, and Louie inherited Scrooge McDuck's fortune, they'd spend it on "stickers, crackers, and shit."
- He also decided that Dan would be the Cyclops Scrooge McDuck, Elliott would be the Wolverine Scrooge McDuck, and he would be the Professor X Scrooge McDuck.
- Also, we learned from Elliott that Scrooge McDuck has been listening to Glenn Beck and buying vintage coins from Goldline.
- Movie? What movie? This is the Duck House, right? The Internet's leading DuckTales podcast? The hell you say.
- Popeyes Fried Chicken @29:40
- Star Wars @32:30
- Cyclops / Leonardo @37:30
Elliott: You allow the attention to be directed on the charismatic members of the group. Dan: I'm the Luke Skywalker, is what you're saying. Elliott: Mmm... you're more the Lobot.
- Rat Pfink a Boo Boo @57:45
- 101 Erotic Donations
- “No. No. Shut it down. Shut this one down.”
- “I didn't get a look at his abs, so I couldn't see the comparison.”
- "Shoeless Elliott" from John Lastnamewithheld @45:00
- "The Onion AV Club Redemption" from Listener Lastnamewithheld @49:35
- Catfish (2010) by Henry Joost, Ariel Schulman (Stuart) @53:25
- Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work (2010) by Ricki Stern, Anne Sundberg (Dan) @54:00
- The Return of Frank James (1940) by Fritz Lang (Elliott) @55:35