|Best Commercial for T.G.I. Fridays Disguised as a Movie|
- "In this episode we discuss Untitled Kevin James Animal Pratfall Project... okay, it's called Zookeeper."
- A man who thinks he can talk to animals going slowly insane. That, or, per guest host Hallie Haglund - "he has to be a total fucking idiot."
- Movie I Kinda Liked (Elliott) @43:10
- between Good-Bad and Movie I Kinda Liked (Dan) @43:45
- Good-Bad Movie (Hallie) @44:55
- Restaurant/Meal Idea: TGIFFPOANG -Thank God It's Friday For People Only And No Gorillas.
- As opposed to the real life TGI Fridays restaurant, where there's dancing, pool tables, and even a gorilla can get laid by human ladies.
- “So, finally we have a Flop House that's all writers for The Daily Show.”
- “Dan likes to state the lyrics of songs as if that's a joke. Now, I do it too, but when I do it, I don't get mad at myself. That's the main difference. 'Cause I'm a hypocrite.”
- "Attention Bully-ee" from Anthony J. Drexel-Biddle @46:05
- "Overrated Directors" from John Lastnamewithheld @49:20
- "A Warning About Elliott" from Jordan Lastnamewithheld @55:45
- Elliott is revealed to be a serial killer
- Red State (2011) by Kevin Smith (Dan) @58:55
- Dan: "He [Kevin Smith] was always lazy and has only gotten lazier in recent years."
Elliott: "Wait, the man who does public appearances in a bathrobe is too lazy?"
- Shh! The Octopus (1937) by Director (Elliott) @1:00:05
- Dangerous Beauty (1998) by Director (Hallie) @1:01:35
- Elliott and Hallie provide the traditional Words that Sound Like Other Words section of the podcast with along an infant-noise theme. List of the words provided below:
Baby, boo boo, ba ba, Bordello of Blood, Baby Got Back, Goo goo, beep boop, beep boop bop ga ga goo goo baby robot