- Neologisms coined by the Floppers, along with any definition(s) offered on the podcast.
- Cagemas (n.)
- An annual holiday, observed on The Flop House by watching nothing but Nicolas Cage movies all month long.
- gromance (n.)
- A bromance, but with girls.
- Episode 73: Devil (Elliott) @44:55
- James Bonding (n.)
- A winter sport involving riding around on skis and shooting stuff with a gun.
- Episode 193: United Passions (Stuart and Elliott) @05:30
- millowy (adj.)
- Falling to pieces.
- Episode 193: United Passions (Stuart) @04:45
- skatress (n.)
- A sketch actress.
- Bonus Episode 2 (Elliott) @28:20
- Shocktober (n.)
- The holiest month on the Flop House Calendar.
- Smallvember (n.)
- A month on the Flop House Calendar recognizing indie film releases.
- wormy boner (n.)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.