A Good-Bad Wiki about a Good Podcast about Bad MoviesEdit
- The Flop House (est. 2007) is a fortnightly audio podcast about movie flops, which are defined as generally-recognized failures of the financial and/or critical variety. On the appointed day the hosts assemble at the Flop House Studios, watch a movie, and then record the episode (the most recent of which being Episode 156: 3 Days to Kill).
- The podcast is hosted by professional comedy writers Dan McCoy and Elliott Kalan (both of whom work on The Daily Show) along with their equally-funny bartender pal Stuart Wellington. Collectively they are known to our world as The Original Peaches.
| Dan|| Stuart|| Elliott|
- The trio usually confine themselves to major-studio films advertised and released within the past year or so, which tends to keep things current. (And besides, how many takedowns of The Room or Birdemic does humanity need?) Check out the movie titles in the Episode List.
- Because the guys are close friends and their corpus spans the better part of a decade, their podcast is rife with inside jokes and callbacks — hence the challenge facing new listeners yearning to be brought up to speed. To that end, this Wiki presently contains an impressive-sounding 512 articles. Although, to be fair, this figure does include 219 stubs. But that means there are still 293 non-stubs, which isn't bad.
"The Flop House Wiki" Mentioned InEdit
- Episode 91: Zookeeper @03:35
- Episode 92: Country Strong @38:40
- Episode 93: Green Lantern @46:35, 48:00
- Episode 98: In Time @42:45
Click around and contribute if you desire. If there's a memorable bit or episode you love, consider adding to the wiki.
Oh, and you needn't create an account to make changes, but it is nice to put a name to the edit.